The Student News Site of All Saints' Episcopal School

The Saint News

The Saint News

The Saint News

A Much Needed Break!

As the school year is coming to its end schoolwork is piling up, especially for All Saints’ students! Many have been studying for the ACT/SAT, preparing for college applications, and finishing up their high school experience to get ready for college. With all the stress and work in the lives of the students, it’s safe to say that a break is just what we needed! So, where did the upper school students of All Saints’ go for spring break? What were they doing? 

One of the most popular places this year was Cabo, Mexico, where the Class of 2024 went on their Senior Trip. Tanning out on the beach and hanging out with their best friends was the best kind of getaway for the seniors. After all, they are about to part ways for college! Some students went skiing on their break. Class of 2025 student Rainey Green went to Steamboat, Colorado to ski. Class of 2027 student Rhyce Symonds went to the Bahamas. “I went to the Bahamas for a week for Spring Break. It was so fun and helpful that we got a long break” says Symonds.  

As Spring Break is now far behind us, we only have a month and half left of school! The seniors are about to leave at the end of this week, and are preparing for finals. The Class of 2025 Juniors are getting ready to become seniors, with their junior class celebration, Junior Unity Day, coming up on April 9, 2024.