The Student News Site of All Saints' Episcopal School

The Saint News

The Saint News

The Saint News

Different Beaches for Different Interests

With summer coming up and spring break almost here, the beach is the place to be to get that good summer tan. Booking a beach trip can be stressful, but having an idea of some of the greatest beaches to exist could be helpful.

If you’re looking to have a good time on the beach, Shipwreck Beach in Zakynthos, Greece, would be a great place to go. Shipwreck beach is known for having a great time. It is surrounded by turquoise water and white cliffs. It is home to seals and sea turtles. 

If you’re looking for one of the most beautiful and relaxing Caribbean beaches, North Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. The waters here are indescribable, and it’s a great place for families. The coral reef is ready to be explored!

If you are the more adventurous type, the Cala Llombards in Majorca, Spain. This amazing destination is a cliff jumper’s dream. While having crystal clear waters, it is a cove surrounded by rocky plateaus at every height. 

There are beaches all over the world with different aspects that make each one different from one another. Rather you want a party beach, a relaxing, family-friendly beach, or even a beach with the most adventure, there is one for every interest.