The Student News Site of All Saints' Episcopal School

The Saint News

The Saint News

The Saint News

Cowboys vs Patriots Preview

Can the Cowboys bounce back after a tuff loss?
NFL

The New England Patriots will travel to AT&T stadium this weekend to face the Dallas Cowboys in what should be a very interesting matchup.

The Dallas Cowboys are coming off a 28-16 loss against the Arizona Cardinals, a team that has been ranked towards the bottom of the league this year. The Cowboys had some key pieces missing with injuries to star cornerback Trevon Diggs (Torn ACL), star offensive tackle Tyron Smith (knee), star offensive guard Zach Martin (knee), and starting center Tyler Biadasz (Hamstring). Martin, Smith, and Biadasz are listed as questionable for the game and the Cowboys look to bounce back after a humbling loss.

The Patriots are coming off a 15-10 win against the Jets and former Cowboys Running back Ezekiel Elliot will return to AT&T Stadium for the first since the Cowboys released him this off-season. It will be interesting to see how the fans respond to Elliots’ return as the Patriots look to help Elliot get some revenge on his former team. 

It should be a very exciting matchup with the return of Elliot and the Cowboys looking to bounce back from a tough loss.