The Student News Site of All Saints' Episcopal School

The Saint News

The Saint News

The Saint News

Flautas and Beef Enchilada Casserole

On Tuesday, March 27, 2023, we decided to review our Sage dining services, Chicken Fluatas and Beef Enchilada casserole with rice and a vanilla pudding. The lines for the food on Tuesday were quite long, but it was worth it. 

Hannah got the flautas, rice, and pudding. The flautas were a very nice switch-up from the regular “taco Tuesday meal.” They were crispy on the outside and warm on the inside and paired perfectly with the guacamole. The rice was like any other regular rice with peas and corn in it. The pudding was definitely my favorite part, and I even had to go back for seconds. It was very thick and creamy, and I would highly recommend they make this meal again. Overall I give this meal a 9/10. 

Makena got flautas, enchilada casserole, and oreo pudding. The flautas weren’t great, they had an interesting flavor that isn’t recognizable, and they were mushy-ish. The enchilada casserole was pretty good. It was filled with lots of flavorful things. The oreo pudding was delicious, and she had to get seconds. The pudding was topped with oreo crumbles, and oreo crumbles were also mixed inside the pudding. Overall I rate this meal a 7/10.